TeraCopy duplicates large files like movies at the highest possible speed. This is possible due to shorter search times and asynchronous copy operations. Like a download manager, you can interrupt the copy process.Conclusion: TeryCopy is a handy utility for copying large files. Meanwhile, the tool has left the beta phase and is now available for download in the final version 3.26.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support and Above.
- Copy/move to favorite folders.
- Select files with the same extension/same folder.
- Remove selected files from the copy queue.
- Get free updates and priority support.
- More features coming soon!
- Option to execute PowerShell scripts on a job completion.
- A sample PowerShell script for Pushover.
- Start a verify process at any time from the context menu.
- Show filenames of renamed files in the file list.
- Load hash files in UTF8 format by default.
- Minor scrolling issues in the file list.
How to Crack?
- Install Program.
- Copy Crack And Replace To C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\TeraCopy
- That’s It! Enjoy 🙂