SolidWorks is a powerful CAD (Computer Aided Design) software used for 3D mechanical modeling. This software allows you to model parts and extract from them, both technical drawings and other information necessary for production.
New features in SolidWorks 2017
New innovative functions related to the design of PCB, electrical appliances components, IdC, etc.Higher performance and core power to get your work done faster Perfect synchronization of electronic and mechanical design at will with SolidWorks PCB, which combines the expertise in the design of electronic components of Altium with the ease of use of SolidWorks.
- The static study of SolidWorks 2017 Simulation and the input parameters automatically make logical decisions.
- Instantaneous conversion of linear static studies to non-linear or dynamic studies with a single click.
- Directly opened the imported files and treat them as base pieces to be able to make modifications to the
- designs at will without the native file being affected.
- See native CAD formats, such as CATIA V5 and Autodesk Inventor.
- Add 3D reality to design visualizations with Google Cardboard.
- Publication of PDF in 3D with different levels of precision, which allows to control the size and quality of the file.
Features of SOLIDWORKS 2017 Premium
- Compare geometry and 3D PMI between two revisions
- Loaded with advanced Hole wizard
- Well-structured and clear design
- Drawing enhancements with faster 2D drawing creation
- Parametrically mirror drawing views without the model
- Wrapping sketches onto any type of surface
System Requirements for SOLIDWORKS 2017 Premium
- Operating Systems (win 7, win 8, win 8.1 and win 10) 64-bit
- Installed Memory (RAM): 8 GB Recommended
- 20 GB HDD
- File Name: SolidWorks.2017.SP0.Premium.zip
- File Size: 12 GB
Download SOLIDWORKS 2017 Premium Free
Click on the link given below to download SOLIDWORKS 2017 free setup. This is the complete offline setup of SOLIDWORKS 2017 which has excellent compatibility with all latest and famous operating systems.