“DaVinci Resolve” is a powerful video editing program including color correction, with which you like the pros edit your videos like the pros.In addition to important functions for primary and secondary color correction and automatic image stabilization, the program also offers the ability to cut videos and integrate OpenFX plug-ins.
DaVinci Resolve: Edit videos like in Hollywood
Also, the cutting and mixing of soundtracks, you can do with “DaVinci Resolve”. Fairlight now has a powerful tool that can handle up to 1,000 audio tracks.Supported formats: DPX, CIN, EXR, Tiff, QuickTime, ProRes, DNxHD, MXF, AVI, JPEG2000, HQ, HQX, MOV, JPEG, TGA, BMP, MP4In addition to the above formats, almost all camera RAW files are supported, from ARRI Alexa, GoPro to Nikon, Canon and Sony.
With the new version 14.x is available to private users the editing program with a significantly improved engine for free. All changes and innovations can be read in the release news on the manufacturer side.
FEATURES OF DAVINCI RESOLVE 14 STUDIO :
- Amazing application for enhancing and editing your videos.
- Provides specialized tools and suitable environment for video editing and color correction.
- Got simple installation process.
- Automatic Image Stabilization
- Automatic Speed and Accuracy
- Clip Grading and also curves grading
- Color Chart Auto Color Balance
- Film Log grading with Lowlights
- High dynamic range grading option
- Clip, group, or entire timeline grading
- Color correction features
WHAT′S NEW IN DAVINCI RESOLVE 14 STUDIO :
- All new collaboration workflow which allows multiple users to work on the same project at the same time
- Added ability for collaborating video/audio editors and colorists to work on the same timeline at the same time
- Resolve Collaboration supports any shared storage technology and works with a PostgreSQL shared database server
- Support for live saving all collaborator actions in a collaborative project
- Support for Project Manager indicators to show collaborative projects.
- New ability to filter timeline on Color and also additional utility functions in DCTLs
- New color Space tags on QuickTime export and support also for OpenCL on NVIDIA cards
- It support for up-to 24 audio channels
- Performance and stability improvements
- Other bug fixes and also improvements.
HOW TO INSTALL DAVINCI RESOLVE 14 STUDIO:
- First of all, Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Then, Extract and install the setup
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- After that, Copy the Cracked file to the proper directory (folder)#
- Block the program in your firewall (recommended)
- Finally, enjoy the software
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS DAVINCI RESOLVE STUDIO 14:
- Windows 7*/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64-bit all editions)
- 3.0 GHz multi-core processor
- 8 GB RAM (Memory)
- 1 GB VRAM
- 1 GB free disk space
- 1366 x 768 display