If you do not want to do without the classic Start menu under Windows 8 or Windows 10, as is known from old Windows versions, you can access “Classic Shell”.
Classic Shell: Windows 10 Start Menu
After installation, the freeware replaces the unfamiliar start menu from Windows 10, or brings Windows 8 users ever again the start button, including menu to the usual place. Furthermore, you can use “Classic Shell” to have the start menu appear in different designs.Once installed, clicking on the Windows icon in the taskbar will bring up a much slimmer startup menu, as you’ve come to expect from days gone by.
last changes The new version 4.x of “Classic Shell” is now compatible with the latest Windows 10 build. All changes and innovations can be understood in the official release notes.
- Title: Classic Shell 4.2.4
- Filename: ClassicShellSetup_4_2_4.exe
- File size: 6.62MB (6,946,544 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: August 10, 2015
* Support Windows 10.
* Fixes all known crashes and compatibility issues with Windows 10.